Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Result OUT !!!

Super duper excited !!
my result are out today !!

Pheewww !! Alhamdulillah !! 
it's still maintain !! i hope i can do better for the next semester !!

Firstly, when i want to check my result, so SCARY !! 

Here is my result for SEMESTER 4 
Here is my result for SEMESTER 3


*GPA & CGPA must be secret* ㅋㅋㅋ
thanks to my parents b'coz always support me !!
during week final exam, many thing had happen to me !! 
my cars was broke down, cannot focus on my study !!
so i study CINCAI je !!

u know what !! i ULANG ALIK !! it must be crazy rite ?? 
but my dad sanggup fetch me from KL to Shah Alam, even he work that day, he still sacrifice to me !! Previous semester very killing subject but luckily i can do it !! dunno how to say !! 
thanks ALLAH !! 


No comments: